vintage 1950's dress ...designer Jerry Parnis cherry chiffon halter dress
true vintage 1950's dress ...designer Jerry Parnis New York cherry chiffon (possibly silk crepe chiffon?) "twirl-safe" cocktail halter dress
- classic fifties silhouette with a fitted bodice and full skirt
- bombshell ruching through the bodice creates a flattering shelf-bust
- floaty chiffon over a straight underskirt
- side stays similar to ceil chapman dresses --structured silhouette and natural in front
- tiny spaghetti straps and fuller halter straps that hook behind the neck
- back metal zipper
Measurements given are ''actual'' measurements of the item taken from the outside of the garment. Please consider your individual comfort and compare measurements accordingly. For more information regarding our sizing, or measurement process please review our
bust-32-34" max, waist-24", length-42"
Very good. Found a small hole on the inside hem of the underskirt. And maybe 2-3 pinholes at the hem that I only found while holding the skirt up to the light. Price adjusted accordingly.
We are happy to provide a layaway service to our customers. If interested, please review our LAYAWAY TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS .
Please review our SALES & RETURNS POLICY prior to purchase.
We’re here to help and any questions can be directed to us via the email link provided on every page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.