vintage 1950's dress ...classic black shirred bodice & matte satin dress
vintage 1950's dress ...classic shirred jersey bodice and matte satin full skirt cocktail dress
I wish the label remained on this one because she is a classic beauty --nicely constructed with a shirred jersey bodice complimented by a rich matte satin skirt, flattering princess seams, a bow, and pockets!
- classic silhouette with a fitted bodice and a full skirt
- shirred jersey bodice with wide shoulder skimming neckline and back
- shelf style bust is finished with a bow and backed by pelon from the waist, down for structure ensuring a nice smooth silhouette
- princess seams and a full gored skirt
- bodice is lined in black faille
- skirt is lined in black pelon for shape
- side seam hip pockets
- back metal zipper
Measurements given are ''actual'' measurements of the item taken from the outside of the garment. Please consider your individual comfort and compare measurements accordingly. For more information regarding our sizing, or measurement process please review our
bust-34", waist-26", length-47"
Very good- she has a couple of light streaks on her skirt that we've not tried to lift and are actually more muted in person than they appear in the photos. Price adjusted accordingly.
We are happy to provide a layaway service to our customers. If interested, please review our LAYAWAY TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS .
Please review our SALES & RETURNS POLICY prior to purchase.
We’re here to help and any questions can be directed to us via the email link provided on every page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.