vintage 1940's dress ...fabulous batwing navy & cream gab dress
true vintage 1940's navy & cream gab (or rayon twill with horizontal ribbing) with fabulous batwing sleeves
- dramatic forties silhouette with a blouson bodice and a slim figure skimming pencil skirt
- dramatic batwing dolman sleeves
- navy and cream twill is patched into a striped design on the bodice
- double skirt for a smooth silhouette with a kick pleat on the outer and a vent on the inner
- side metal zipper
- large glass buttons are sewn over finished button holes
Measurements given are ''actual'' measurements of the item taken from the outside of the garment. Please consider your individual comfort and compare measurements accordingly. For more information regarding our sizing, or measurement process please review our
*there are a series of seams and tucks all the way around the waist that could possibly be let out should you need more room (please see pic with ruler)
bust-34-36"+ (flexible due to the design of the sleeves), waist-25 1/2-26", hips-36-37", length-46"
We are happy to provide a layaway service to our customers. If interested, please review our LAYAWAY TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS .
Please review our SALES & RETURNS POLICY prior to purchase.
We’re here to help and any questions can be directed to us via the email link provided on every page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.