1940's moygashel linen double petal bust dress & jacket
1940's dress and jacket ...fabulous moygashel linen double petal bust sarong with polka dot swag/pocket BOMBSHELL DRESS and bolero jacket with turned jetson cuffs
ultimate bombshell ensemble done in a nuetral moygashel and a period perfect polka dot rayon. i tried to photograph her in both natural, and studio lighting in an attempt to capture her texture and details but still appear to have fallen short...
- classic bombshell silhouette with a fitted bodice and a figure skimming skirt
- boned bodice for shape and support
- double petal bust is currently stitched up but you can clip the stitches to fold the outerlayer down if you prefer
- figure flattering seamed swag
- full rayon underskirt with hip swag pocket
- side metal zipper
- surplice style bolero jacket has 1/2 turned cuffs
- dramatic padded crawford shoulders
- small stays for stand-up collar
- and a single fabric covered button
Measurements given are ''actual'' measurements of the item taken from the outside of the garment. Please consider your individual comfort and compare measurements accordingly. For more information regarding our sizing, or measurement process please review our
dress, bust-38", waist-31", length- 50"
jacket, bust-38"+, length-17"
Very good. She does have some light rings that were very hard to capture in both natural, and studio lighting. Some light soiling at back of collar and a some tiny rust marks by zipper. She will need a few stitches at hip pocket seam. Please review photos. Price adjusted accordingly.
We are happy to provide a layaway service to our customers. If interested, please review our LAYAWAY TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS .
Please review our SALES & RETURNS POLICY prior to purchase.
We’re here to help and any questions can be directed to us via the email link provided on every page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.