vintage 1920's - 1930's dress ...lovely nude/taupe-ish lace dress with silk flounced slip & jacket
true vintage 1920's - to early 1930's lace dress with jacket
understated elegance and a gorgeous addition to any vintage wardrobe...
- classic figure skimming silhouette with flared skirt
- knife pleated flounced attached underslip
- pretty original millinery flower adorns her neckline
- side snap closures on both her lace outer layer and slip
- coordinating jacket with elbow length flared cornet sleeves, ruffled lapel, and ribbon ties
*accessories NOT included
Measurements given are ''actual'' measurements of the item taken from the outside of the garment. Please consider your individual comfort and compare measurements accordingly. For more information regarding our sizing, or measurement process please review our
dress, bust-34", waist-35", hips high to low- 38", length-49"
jacket is pretty open, bust-34", length-15"
very good/excellent. her underslip has a few tiny holes and a few small tears near the inside of one of her armholes and by her side snaps. none of which you see when worn. price adjusted accordingly.
We are happy to provide a layaway service to our customers. If interested, please review our LAYAWAY TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS .
Please review our SALES & RETURNS POLICY prior to purchase.
We’re here to help and any questions can be directed to us via the email link provided on every page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.