vintage 1930's dress ...designer Paul Sergeñt black crepe dress w/ flared sleeves
vintage 1930's dress ...classic black crepe Paul Sergeñt dress
- classic thirties figure skimmingsilhouette
- rich inky black rayon crepe
- killer sheer flared bishop sleeves with ric rack geometric pattern
- two keyholes above the bust
- shirring details at the neckline
- fabric covered buttons and loops and back of the neck
- flattering seam details at the hips
- side snaps and hook-n-eye
Measurements given are ''actual'' measurements of the item taken from the outside of the garment. Please consider your individual comfort and compare measurements accordingly. For more information regarding our sizing, or measurement process please review our
bust-36:+ (with vertical pleating), waist-30" (or less depending on hook-n-eyes on attached self belt), shoulders-13", hips-38", length-60"
very good; clean and ready to wear. presents excellent with a few minor notes: a couple tiny pinhead holes on sleeves, tiny areas of seam stress where sleeves connect to bodice, old repair below hip and a few at her hem. will include hook-n-eyes for belt to attach where appropriate for fit (currently unattached). price adjusted accordingly.
We are happy to provide a layaway service to our customers. If interested, please review our LAYAWAY TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS .
Please review our SALES & RETURNS POLICY prior to purchase.
We’re here to help and any questions can be directed to us via the email link provided on every page. We will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.